Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 22, 2008

    CFTPA conference

    The below posts are some of the notes I took while on stage during the panel. I openly admit my spelling is poor, my grammar atrocious, and some of my suggestions wayward but thank you for listening and not throwing things.

    http://www.cftpa.ca/primetime/2008/schedule/

    ITV – The Convergence of Interactive Technology and Television
    With Internet TV growing in interest at a rapid pace, options for independent producers to reach new audiences also expand. This panel will explore the new demand for the growing convergence of interactive technology and television.

    Moderator:
    Andra Sheffer, Executive Director,
    Bell Broadcast and New Media Fund

    Panelists:
    Michael Goldsmith, Director, Original Content, Teletoon
    Gavin McGarry, Digital Media Consultant
    Larry Meistrich, Chairman and Founder, Nehst Studios
    Sam Punnett, President, FAD Research
    Diane Williamson, VP, Marblemedia interactive

    No comments: