Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 29, 2008

    Microsoft Live Meeting


    As you know, I'm not big on Microsoft products. Their UI (user interfaces) seem to be getting more complex and less user friendly. I have been struggling with a Vista machine for the last year and I keep having to migrate back to my Mac.

    However, Mark Greenspan from Next Media just told me about this today. He said he had used it for a conference call with a group of people in cities all over the world and it was a great experience.

    If you give it a try could you let me know how it was to use by leaving a comment on the blog under this post.

    From the MS Live Meeting Website

    Find out more about how the 2007 release of Office Live Meeting lets you host real-time web-based meetings and collaboration sessions online.

    See how easy it is to schedule meetings, invite attendees, and host fully interactive sessions in just minutes.

    You can host your web-based meetings and collaboration sessions online with up to 1250 simultaneous participants.

    No comments: