Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 8, 2008

    TimeTube - pure genius


    I read the article below. I had to try it...so I typed in Star Wars. Above is the screen grab. 5 words: when will Google buy them.

    Article from NewTeeVee -- Check out TimeTube, a mashup from San Francisco startup Dipity, which makes an interactive timeline out of any YouTube keyword. Videos are embedded directly into the timeline on the dates they were added. I’m a little unclear on what garners more emphasis within the timeline– it doesn’t appear to be number of views. Anyways, then you can grab whatever you make and embed it directly in your blog. Would have been great to have this for our Rickroll timeline last month!

    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    It would actually be really good if you could play the videos too. intead "undefined"

    Unknown said...

    Hi Pasa -- Please give it another try! Thanks, Dipity.